Board yer chinchillas here!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha! at first i thought you were actually advertising chinchilla room and board! SOO adorable ;)

Awww, way to cute. Absolutely going to be one of my favorite pics on here. Thanks for charring!

Hahah! Thanks everyone.
Can you imagine my reaction when I saw this this morning???
I nearly died!!! I had to run upstairs to get the camera and was terrified they were going to move. Lucky for me they were out like logs. :)

If it were me I would have woken them up for sure because the second I saw this photo I couldnt contain a loud 'awwwwwwwww!'

Awwwwwwwwww how precious!! :))

That is like a one in a million shot. My chins would have moved the sec I grabbed the camera, that's for sure!! Lol

Last edited:
Lol, you just reminded me of a dream I had a few weeks ago that my chins and hamsters were as big as horses and one of the hamsters picked me up and stored me in it´s cheek pocket.

Chins as big as horses *sigh*...... that´s the dream although I can´t imagine they would be very comfortable to ride ;)

Submit this one to next years calender. They are such precious pea's looking out of each hole. Just want to smooch each one. Great photo......made my morning.

Latest posts

Back