Blue Ribbon Chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill of Beans

Sleeps with one eye open.
Has anyone heard of this breeder?

I did a google search and found a site -but all that is listed is the following:

" I am a hobby breder with a collection of chins. i live half way between baltimore, md and washington, dc, but travel around pa, va, & md for other reasons and can deliver chins, supplies, or cages to your home or at least near where you live"

That is really odd that you posted that. I was just researching my chinchilla's background... she is from Blue Ribbon Chins, or so I have been told. The member 6Dusters also has one of his animals. The animal I have from him is Bessie.

See Ash...the chin world IS a small world.

My co-worker found an ad on CL and wants to get a chin, the ad seemed like someone rehoming a chin they no longer had time for - but they were contacted by the guy who said he's a breeder and he indicated he will have some babies available in the next several weeks. (I've suggested my co-worker join the forum - but she hasn't)....so I'm doing a little digging - to see what anyone knows.

That is really odd that you posted that. I was just researching my chinchilla's background... she is from Blue Ribbon Chins, or so I have been told. The member 6Dusters also has one of his animals. The animal I have from him is Bessie.

I have a girl from Blue Ribbob Chins, too. The guy is very knowledgeble.
But, he only has some chins left now, I think.
He seems to have decided to get out of breeding.
I think that he used to sell chins that were breed by him AND by others, which he got from other breeders by trade.
He sells supplies, too, which I appreciate.

Back