Blue cloud?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winknfox

"Loving my chinchillas"
Does anyone know of a place in Southern IL or around St. Louis, MO that sells bags of Blue Cloud dust? Shipping is quite expensive for the big bags. Also, is Blue Sparkle as good as Blue Cloud?

Blue Sparkle isn't as good as Blue Cloud, but it's an acceptable replacement if you aren't showing. It works a lot better than kaytee or any of the other crap they try to push on people as "dust".

For getting bags of dust, your best bet is to wait for nationals which is in St. Joseph, MO and talk to ranchers that will be there to see if someone will bring a couple bags of dust for you.

Ok,I am new to the shows, but it sounds like a lot of fun and would be a great learning experience for me. Is this an ECBC show? How can I find out about local shows?

This is the ECBC National show. Look through the show section on this forum, as it gets closer to a show's date you will see information for that show posted in that section. Usually they are posted at least a month in advance of the show to give people time to request work off.

Hi, I noticed that you are a president for ECBC...I went to the website and could not find the member application...is there a way that you could possibly email me one?
[email protected]

It says it will give you the documents or something like that after you pay for the membership. They should have the document for anyone to see and read BEFORE they pay for it. I think the link for the pdf got lost at some point when they were updating. I emailed you a copy of the form. It's just two pages giving some rules and the affidavit.

Back