Blackberry Branches?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalicoPrairie

Does anyone wash and oven (or sun) dry bare blackberry branches for their chins? We have a few thornless plants that I remove the leaves for herbal use (for me) and have dried them to give to our rabbits, but I'm wondering if these would benefit the chins as well.

Does anyone wash and oven (or sun) dry bare blackberry branches for their chins? We have a few thornless plants that I remove the leaves for herbal use (for me) and have dried them to give to our rabbits, but I'm wondering if these would benefit the chins as well.

I can't say for thornless, but I've de-thorned branches from a thorned blackberry bush we have, washed, and oven-dried them. My chins like them a lot :D

I can't say for thornless, but I've de-thorned branches from a thorned blackberry bush we have, washed, and oven-dried them. My chins like them a lot :D

Thanks Aprinceton! I appreciate knowing that. It's always great to know that we can have a sustainable source of wood for the chins. :)

Latest posts

Back