Birthday chin!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoutsmom

Today is my fireball's FIRST birthday! Unfortunately, until my next payday I can't spoil him :( Anyone have any tips on something I can make? I heard you can make "cake pops" using coffee filter paper? Is that safe for him to munch on with some pellets and a treat inside? Any other ideas? Homemade treat recipes that require things I may already have in the house? I'd highly appreciate it! :)

Happy Belated Birthday, little guy!

I can't wait to spoil my guy at Christmas. :)

happy birthday chinnie! i dont know the answer to your "cake pop" question, but it seems like an interesting concept.

i wouldnt suggest giving toilet paper rolls all the time (glue, yuck!) but when you are desperate to spoil your baby.... you need to spoil your baby now! what about stuffing some of his ffavorite treats, hay, pellets etc in a toilet paper roll... then fold the ends in so it's enclosed. he will have to figure out how to get the treats out!

Crafty toys!

You could buy small packages of apple and pear wood and string them together with wire and hang it to the side of the cage.

Latest posts

Back