Biker Rescue (serious business)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Rescue Ink. Most people think bikers are scary, but I know from growing up with them all my life that they're some of the nicest people ever. My first ever bike run was when I was 2, my dad drove his motorcycle with other members of the motorcycle club to raise money for a child with leukemia. :) Rescue Ink is a wonderful organization. Love their show on Animal Planet.

A bunch of bikers in the Youngstown, OH did a series of runs after my uncle nearly burned to death in an industrial accident. The fact that these guys are willing to go face to face with the kind of people I can't look in the eye without wanting to spit on makes me admire them that much more. :)

I love love love rescue ink. I saw one episode where there was a veteran who has the crap kicked out of him by some neighbourhood punks for his wallet or something and the veteran was worried that the kids would go back and do something to his dogs so the boys went and got the dogs (which obviously were grumpy because they hadn't been fed in two days) and took care of them while the guy was in the hospital. It was so sweet.

There is a lot of controversy with those guys recently. I really enjoyed the show and starting to look up more about them. A few of the founding members left because they feel the group is now about fame and less about the animal rescue.

I'll miss the guys that left and hope that the stories being said about them aren't true.

Back