Best Way To Not Stress Out Chin.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LannyCoop

Hi everyone!

I again...need some advice. As some may know I took kiefer to the vet last friday as he has an eye infection. I was given drops to give him 3 times a day. Now the first few days granted he HATES being held I managed to do it with little stress to us both.. However as the days have gone by he is getting smarter and none of my tricks to get him out of his cage are working, and I am forced too grab him against his will.Still trying to be as gentle as I can.

We only have 2 more days of this before he goes back to the vet for HOPEFULLY an all clear. I am just wondering if there is any hints or ways to do this without stressing him out? And can having to chase him around the cage till I get him cause TOO much stress for him?

Worried chin onwer here, any helpful hints or easying my mind would be muchly appreciated. THANK YOU!

You could try the towel method, where you take a small towel or a piece of fleece and throw it over them gently, which makes them stand still so you can pick him up.

Hmm. I heard throwing towel at them gives them heartbreak or gets them to never like you or something..

Latest posts

Back