Benny's really sorry.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemarie

Yesterday he did the cutest thing. !!
While i had benny out for play time, he just ran up and bit my leg for no reason. probably cause i wasnt paying attention to him.
so i picked him up looked him in the eye and yelled at him (well not really yell but talked to him in a firm voice.)
"Benedict how dare you bit mommy. thats not nice!"
and this is what he did when i put him in his cage.
photo1uw.jpg

He's sitting in the corner of his box. He just looked at me with those puppy dog eyes like he was sorry for biting me. I just wanted to snuggle him. :hug2:

I can just hear him say...
"mommy, i'm very sorry. why did you yell at me.? you never ever yell at me even when you found out i chewed your favorite pair of headphones that daddy knocked off the table. I..I.. just wanted your attention. You keep sitting on the computer. We were playing hide and seek and i hid and you didnt seek. why didnt you come find me? I just wanted your attention, i'm really sorry."

When i opened his cage, he sat on my lap for like 5 mins. which he never does. and then he finished his play time.

Aw poor Benny! What a bad chinnie poo you are, you're lucky your mom can forgive you so easily!

They are so smart and they learn so quickly either not to do something again or how to not stay in trouble for too long! Way to work Momma, Benny!

Back