Bella is kacking at me?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lishreese

So recently my baby Bella sometimes kacks at me during the day if I open her door. I try not to disturb her if she's sleeping unless I'm giving her a chiller or something like that, and I make sure she has everything she needs and plenty of love, so I have no idea why she would be kacking at me. Any ideas?

And I forgot to mention that I think she tried to spray me today. She didn't get me, but her tail was wet and I figured out it was urine. I have no idea why she is acting like this, I am doing everything I can to make sure that she is happy and healthy. She doesn't do this stuff at night, only during the day. I only open the door during the day if she is awake so I can give her some scritches, or if I am giving her a new chiller (I have a window AC but if its really hot outside it sometimes gets up to 75 despite my efforts to keep it cool, so I make sure she's got a cold chiller and an ice pack on either side of her tube, which is her favorite place during the day). Maybe she is just being a grumpy baby...?

So I see she is about 7 months old. Watch your back, you have a teenage girl in the house now. We all started kacking when we became teenagers. :)

Lol I was hoping that's all it is. As much as I love her adorable baby-ness, I'll be glad when the attitude cools off a little lol

Hee, Henry did that when he was being a bratty teenager too, what made it especially bad was that he insists on being properly nocturnal, so it was 'don't disturb me before 12:00am OR ELSE'. He's much better now, I can give him a tickle during the day as long as he's not properly asleep (when I'd leave him alone anyway), so I reckon your Bella will grow out of it too.

Yeah, I'm dealing with 2 teenagers myself. Nixi actually stood in the middle of the floor, kacked to get my attention (I was filling her hay) and stomped her little foot at me before kacking again. She wanted me to sit on the floor and play with her. Apparently I need to add telepathy to my skill set.

Yeah, I'm dealing with 2 teenagers myself. Nixi actually stood in the middle of the floor, kacked to get my attention (I was filling her hay) and stomped her little foot at me before kacking again. She wanted me to sit on the floor and play with her. Apparently I need to add telepathy to my skill set.

oh lmao! i'm envisioning Nixi's little 'play with me now mommy!' temper tantrum and i can't stop giggling!!!!

oh lmao! i'm envisioning Nixi's little 'play with me now mommy!' temper tantrum and i can't stop giggling!!!!

*lol* I laughed in her face once I saw that foot stomp. I couldn't help it. She's something else! I really created a monster with her.

some of mine bark at me during the day time on occasoin. They are very much like me, do not wake me up, and donot try to talk to me when i am waking up. Leave me alone! Chincs attitude to a tee as well. Do not mess with their sleep! lol

So what is considered their "teens" and how long does it usually last? Are females worse than the males?

Latest posts

Back