Bella is getting a little sister!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lishreese

Hi everyone! So I have had Bella for about a year and a half now, and I think she gets lonely sometimes while I am at work. I can tell because sometimes she acts really grumpy when I go see her when I get home. So I decided it was time for her to have a friend to keep her company while I am at work. I'm getting her from the same breeder I got Bella from, and I'll be picking her up sometime this fall. She is such a cute little ball of fluff, and I can't wait to add a new member to our little family. Here she is!

Thing1.jpg

Yay!!! I own her daddy!!! I am so glad she is staying local (and to find out that he is proven and not another pet)! She is adorable!!! Congratulations!

I don't know what I want to name her yet. I was thinking maybe Beauty because she is black like Black Beauty, and it matches Bella's name, since bella is Spanish for beautiful. I don't know if this is a silly name though, any thoughts?

Beauty is a good name, I LOVE the Book Black Beauty, and like you said, the names match and I think that's cute.

Back