Bazil and Wicket Playing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethyst

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moderatr
I made a short video of my boys playing last night, so I thought I'd share. I was trying to capture them being bouncy/popcorning. Please ignore the poop they had been out for awhile before I decided to do the video and I don't have poop barriers in the cage (no point sweeping up before play).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6tEqoPHkMo

Yeah, sorry about that. I took the video with my iphone and turned it about 40 sec in to get a wider view. I don't know how to really edit video so I had a choice to either have the first 40 secs sidways or the last minute and 39 secs. It's my first YouTube video ever, lol.

Ha ha. I was going to say your chins really enjoy running on the walls... but then I realised it was sideways ha ha!

Where did you get your fence enclosure? My boys currently do not have playtime but we sit and let them crawl on us. It would be nice to have the area around their cage enclosed though, in case they get bold.

I got the fence at PetSmart, I actually have two and they can be linked together to make a bigger area. The fencing is only 2 feet high though so if your guys jump (mine haven't figured out yet they can jump over it) it might not be good enough. PetSmart has a different one on the website but here is a pic of the one I have.

Back