Bass pan for Marshall Folding mansion??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IslandDreamer322

Hi- We have 2 of our boys in a Marshall Folding mansion (here is the link to the exact one we have -http://www.ferret.com/item/marshall-folding-mansion-ferret-and-sm-animal-home/650715/ ) Well we took out all of the metal and put in wood- but we left the plastic pan on the bottom because they use a corner litter pan. Now- one of our little guys is trying to chew the plastic in the corner-so I was thinking of putting in a bass pan, but I am not sure if this is possible. They do make a pan that is 24 x 36- but I am having trouble deciding how to get it in. I take the doors off of our ferret nation to get the bass pans in our other cages. Does anyone have this cage and use bass pans?? If I can not use a bass pan- what do you recommend using to replace the plastic on the bottom. I do not want him chewing the plastic and getting sick. Thanks!!

I can't get the link to come up, but I'm sure if you call Bass tomorrow, they can tell you how, and the cost. They're nice people!

Back