Basil and the fleece liner

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cola89

So my little one will find a way no matter what to get inside of her fleece liner. Then she will go to the middle and stay and wont come out till she pleases. Should i get her like a fleece hedgie bag? Im guessing she likes being all cuddled to the fleece so thats the only idea i can come up with;)

I would think that could be very dangerous if she got stuck- she could easily overheat. I would get a liner that is sewn shut, and make sure she cannot get under it. I saw Alli selling fleece caves on here, that may be something she would really like, and it would be much more safe.

i do worry about her getting hot but you cant sew both sides of the fleece liner because then there wouldnt be a way to tak the fn pan out

i do worry about her getting hot but you cant sew both sides of the fleece liner because then there wouldnt be a way to tak the fn pan out

I think most people, myself included, have liners that go on top of the pan, not around the whole thing. There are various ways of securing it down so that they don't get under it. I would maybe suggest that. Also, if you wanted to keep it the way you have it is there a way you can safely and securely velcro the open side closed once the pan is inserted? That way you can slide the pan in and out still, but Basil won't be able to get inside. Just a thought.

lol i didnt know there was several ways for fleece liners! so nobody is thinking the hedgie bag is safe? she is pretty silly when she is doing it! thanks everyone

Back