Back after a bit of a break

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie5656

Chinchilla slave
Hello, again. Trixie and I took an extended break from here, but we are back. Just had not had a lot of spare time to post.
How are you and your chins surviving the summer hear? We are doing well, and luckily the one area power outaqe (during a high 90s day) did not affect us. I got worried because the outtage happened while we were at work.

But I have been using Trixie's chiller every day. She does not always use it, but seems to enjoy the coolness. Of course, there have been a couple of days where we came home from work and found her sleeping in her hammock!!

She has been a bit upset with me because I have not been taking her out as much, or for as long, during the past couple weeks.

One interesting thing...I have been giving her fresh cold water, probably 2-3 times a day. Probably more often than I need to but, better safe than sorry. But, I have noticed that if I am due to change the water, but have not yet, she will go up, take a couple sips, and if it is not to her liking, will turn and give me the stink eye . Soon as I change it, she will run right up and drink more.

Latest posts

Back