Baby x-rays

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue

I would love to post these here but the size limits would mean you couldn't see them. So I'll post the URL where you can see them. One of our females got her foot caught and so the ensuing vet visit meant x-rays. I already knew she was pregnant so they x-rayed her to be sure and know the best way to proceed if she needed medications. The vet then gave me a CD with copies of the x-rays and it's so cool to see the babies in there. Check it out at http://viking-chinchillas.com/viking-chinchillas_013.htm. If you have trouble with this link just go to viking-chinchillas.com and check out the last two pages in the nursery.

SOOOO COOL!

That is wicked cool! I've never seen an x-ray of chinchilla babies. Hope they are all well also, and thanks for sharing!

The very earliest she could be due is September 15th. I'm hoping for a later date though so mom & babies can rest up from her foot trauma. She's getting lots of Critical Care and stuff. Everybody here knows how pain can throw them off their feed.

That xray is cool. My chin went to the vet for a sore foot today too. :/ Must be going around. :p No chance he is pregnant tho..lol

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back