Baby picture time!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chinniechantel

Had some cute little ones born and haven't posted pics in awhile. It is hard to take pictures with a broken rib! Here are:

Snowball
IMG_4638.jpg

Snowball and TeddyBear
IMG_4644.jpg

TeddyBear
IMG_4655.jpg

Petunia and Snowball
IMG_4660.jpg

Petunia
IMG_4625.jpg

Aww they are all so cute, but that one picture of Petunia and Snowball is too adorable!

And some oldies but goodies:

Sweet Delyla who just went to her forever home:
IMG_4375.jpg

Sweet Tia
BreannasPictures063-1.jpg

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty! Jayla-
IMG_4355.jpg

Dylan, Storm and Spider Chin-
IMG_3647-3.jpg

And the baby pile!
IMG_4060-2.jpg

I still think you missed your calling as a Professional Chin Photographer - Beautiful, as usual! Sharp kits, too!
And the others - - - - - ?

Your pictures are great and the all the chins are adorable! You look like you are having way too much fun!

Oh wow! Every picture is great. But I love the Jayla picture. Haaaaaaaaa. I'm sorry about your rib too.

oh man!!!! they are soooooooooo cute!!! i wanna be in that baby pile lol!!! absolutely adorable chinnies....i love baby and toddler pics....they are definitely the best!!! congrats on the beautiful chins!!!

I would literally have to quit my job to stay at home and play with all those babies! I love that picture of Petunia, she's so photogenic. Thank's for sharing, all those pics are great!

I would literally have to quit my job to stay at home and play with all those babies! I love that picture of Petunia, she's so photogenic. Thank's for sharing, all those pics are great!

hhahahahaha i totally agree!!! i would have to drop out of school...and just sit in a pile of chinnies lol :)

hhahahahaha i totally agree!!! i would have to drop out of school...and just sit in a pile of chinnies lol :)

Haha, after not having a job for 6 months after law school, I am glad to have a job! It was the hardest to go to school though after an adorable baby was born! I would be so antsy to get home and play with them, sex them, etc. They always had the babies right before a big test too- I think it brought me good luck!

But I do still sit in a pile of chinnies every night, and 4 playpens full of adult chinnies for playtime. They grow so darn fast you never feel like you have enough time with them as babies. :cry3:

i know!!! why do they have to get so big so quick??? when i brought home my angel she was so tiny....now shes huge lol...same thing with my puppies....darn these animals for growing up so quickly lol...i understand the biological/evolutionary/survival reasons...but it sucks for us parents lol...i bet this is how people with human children are always talking about lol :)

Back