Babies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegFarris

MCBA Member
We just had three new babies born today. A white ebony male, a medium ebony female and an extra dark ebony female. They are all running around and doing well so far. This is mom's first litter so I'm crossing my fingers that everything goes well.

Attachments

• Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 160
  • white ebony.jpg
    white ebony.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 104
  • med ebony.jpg
    med ebony.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 102
  • dark ebony.jpg
    dark ebony.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 119
Beautiful girls! I am completely green with envy when I look at your extra dark eb girl :hearts:

Beautiful girls! I am completely green with envy when I look at your extra dark eb girl
lol, I made noises about keeping the extra dark eb girl and Justin wouldn't hear it. Unfortunately, all my cages are full at the moment so she won't be staying here.

They sure are beautiful. Congrats!

*Watch out for JM, she needs an even number of chins, lol.

One of them looks like a cat getting scared. Really cute little ones. Are you keeping them?

Are you keeping them?
lol, I'm not allowed to keep any of these... I kept the last two litters for show so we are bursting at the seams right now.

The extra dark eb is doing the best so far, the white is talking up a storm and gaining slowly and the med. eb is maintaining her weight but not gaining. I'm getting nervous about her and will step in if I don't see improvement today. She was the runt that was born a couple hours after the other two so I know it's been hard for her. Luckily we don't have any fighting yet.

Back