B1 & B2 X-dark ebony and tan

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat75

Born today B1 & B2 an extra dark ebony 54 grams and a dark tan 56 grams. Whitewoods considered mom a chocolate but I consider her just a dark tan. For those who remember Sandi's Jet (picture in the show cage) they are full sibling to him. I can't wait to show them.
003-1-1.jpg
004-7-1-1.jpg
da95d456-1.jpg

Congrats Cat! Now Bill can stop trying to steal Jet back ;-) jk. What are the sexes?

Congrats Cat! Now Bill can stop trying to steal Jet back ;-) jk. What are the sexes?
Yep now I can get Bill off my back about selling Jet but we both know he went to a great home. I guess I did forgot to add that they are both males.

LOL! I was going to say the same thing on FB.

Yep now I can get Bill off my back about selling Jet but we both know he went to a great home. I guess I did forgot to add that they are both males.

Phew! I think he wanted to clock the both of us at the show... ;)
I almost bought Bill a Jet tshirt from the cafepress store as a joke but it was too cute so I kept it. Glad I did because now you have a cute baby Jet clone.

Congratulations! They are gorgeous.

I vote that you guys should name the ebony JJ (Jet Junior) It'll bring him good luck at the shows ;-)

Latest posts

Back