B-B-B-Bennie and THE Jet! Oh & Sky, Twilight & Coco

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
Finally got around to taking massive pics of my boys. This is just half of my boys though as I'm exhausted sorting through all the pics.

BENNY is my BIG bundle of fluff! We are starting a club together and he's going to be my workout buddy, LOL!

e372c140.jpg

3c0af3bf.jpg

JET, my cutie patootie is growing like a weed! I especially love it when he gets on his hind legs and tries to challeng me...

85de9844.jpg

518b7a25.jpg

34d72a91.jpg

Most of these pics were taken when I had Sky, Twilight and Coco as a trio.

My gorgeous Coco and Sky...

9168dede.jpg

Sky...

d9ec77a8.jpg

9d16e478.jpg

Coco looking a little red eyed in the 1st pic and soaring on his wheel...

48c6d41f.jpg

Sky and Coco playing peekaboo...

fc5b7ed1.jpg

Twilight (& Sky)...

53a39d80.jpg

AWWW adorable! I love jet! so cute!! and since im no expert at colors, im gonna ask what colors are sky and coco? they are really gourgeous!!

Wow, you got some aewsome pics of your boys. They are all adorable and please don't tell the others....but I'm in love with Jet!

I LOVE Your boys Sandi!!! Next time you post pics it's Pepper's turn to be in the limelight ;-)

I especially love the shot of Coco in his wheel!

Omg! Too cute. I love your boys. Jet has gotten so big. You must post pictures more often AND the rest of the boys.

Thanks everyone! I've been gone all day at an outing and am just too pooped to post the other half of pics...

AWWW adorable! I love jet! so cute!! and since im no expert at colors, im gonna ask what colors are sky and coco? they are really gourgeous!!

Thank you and both Sky and Twilight are violets and Coco is a dark tan.

Oh, Benny! I just want to scritch him to pieces!!!!!!

They are all just precious!

Thanks Laura! Benny and I snuggle/snorgle quite a bit, he's just my big snuffleupagus...

I LOVE Your boys Sandi!!! Next time you post pics it's Pepper's turn to be in the limelight ;-)

Thanks Brittany, I'm hoping to post Pepper's and the rest of the boys pics tomorrow.

Omg! Too cute. I love your boys. Jet has gotten so big. You must post pictures more often AND the rest of the boys.

Thanks Cindy! Yeah my baby is growing up so fast, he's 4.5 months old already. I weighed him late last night and he's now 493 grams. I finally got some great pics of Gerard and his apple fleece, I'm hoping to post those tomorrow.

Back