Awesome service at Rondaschins.com

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmo

http://www.rondaschins.com/

So I placed and order last night with ronda based upon your recommendations and you all were right. She emailed me about 30 minutes after my order(10:30PM) to let me know that paypal overcharged me by $5 on shipping and asked what I would like to add to make the difference up! Pretty cool she caught it and was honest enough to let me know, I never would've caught it.

Then she asked about my chins and based upon that and about a 10 email conversation, she ended up putting together a very different package than I ordered based upon what she thought my chins needed more. I'm a noobie and needed the help. She took some stuff out I overordered, added some stuff I needed and basically put together a good overall package for what seems REALLY reasonably priced. Amazing personal service, she even went out of her way to save me a few bucks on other things and gave me some good overall advice!

Cheers to ya Ronda, as long as the product is half as good as your service, you've earned a loyal customer;)

Mod's sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't see a sponsor forum, but I am a guy and thus prone to not seeing whats in front of my face;)

I agree, I just recently placed my first order with her, and it was a pleasure. It came in yesterday, and I'm very happy with it!

iv ordered a few times from her too. Shes always great. Few times we have conversed back and fourth for a while. Which was really nice. But on a large scale i wonder how she manages it all lol.

The last time i ordered twigs from her, i got 5 different types. I didn't order poplar since their ledges were made of it. (not that she knew) When i got my package i notice that their was in-fact poplar in their. So i sent her an email mentioning the mistake. After i sent it, i went back to check it out again, and realized that all 5 types were their, plus the poplar as a bonus lol. I went back to my comp to send her a message about it, but she had already replied that quickly. And she was all nice about it to. lol i felt like an idiot lol.

Lol!

Got my order a few days ago, PACKED FULL;) thank goodness she intervened or else I'd have way more than I needed of some stuff and not enough of other stuff! I have enough play stuff for awhile now and alot of variety! The chins love their new toys;)

Btw thx again Rhonda for he help and advice! I'll be in touch with ya when they tear thru this;)

Agreed! Ronda's wood is the best, it's my chins' FAVORITE (plus she has the super thin twigs that they adore!) her service is always quick, and excellent! I would recommend her to anyone looking for wood/supplies!

But on a large scale i wonder how she manages it all lol.

She's hiring! :D

I don't know either, honestly. She keeps herself crazy busy and if you've ever visited you see she has some pretty neat storage methods for all of that stuff.

I love Ronda's store and customer service. Been a customer of her's for a while now and never once had a bad experience. :))

http://www.rondaschins.com/

So I placed and order last night with Ronda based upon your recommendations and you all were right. She emailed me about 30 minutes after my order(10:30PM) to let me know that paypal overcharged me by $5 on shipping and asked what I would like to add to make the difference up! Pretty cool she caught it and was honest enough to let me know, I never would've caught it.

As a lot of you know by now I HATE shipping partially empty boxes! I keep a close eye on the shipping and do admit that there have been a couple of times I've missed PayPal's overcharge but tried to contact those concerned to refund the difference. That's another reason I ask you to check your email after you order from me because sometimes my emails hit your spam box and then I have to guess at what you want.

http://www.rondaschins.com/Cheers to ya Ronda, as long as the product is half as good as your service, you've earned a loyal customer;)

Thanks! I appreciate all my loyal customers too!!!

But on a large scale i wonder how she manages it all lol.

I too wonder... Hum, sleep might be what's missing...

poplar as a bonus lol. I went back to my comp to send her a message about it, but she had already replied that quickly. And she was all nice about it to. lol i felt like an idiot lol.

Everybody likes a freebie - and I like to give samples so you won't have to purchase a lot of something and then find out your chin doesn't like it. No reason to feel like an idiot!

Agreed! Ronda's wood is the best, it's my chins' FAVORITE (plus she has the super thin twigs that they adore!) her service is always quick, and excellent! I would recommend her to anyone looking for wood/supplies!

I check my email regularly when I'm not at the hospital working. When I'm at the music store I try to get the orders out same day received - kinda game I play with myself and the post lady!! This Monday she picked up the packages before I could get the last 2 out there. This weekend I almost beat my record - I mailed 14 orders today - my record is 17 packages!

Thanks for everybody's kind comments - I appreciate each and every one of your chins...

Ronda

Latest posts

Back