Attn: Clearwater & St. Pete Residents....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloverr

I need some assistance with something completely off topic... :wacko:

I'm from NY, and I'm getting married in FL.
I've been browsing around online, looking for locations that will accomindate approximately 50 people, give or take 10.
We're planning a sunset ceremony on the beach, but I'm having trouble finding a location for a dinner/reception.
I do not want anything too fancy, the wedding is overall pretty casual, but other than googling clearwater beach resturants, I don't know where to begin.:hair:

Many of the hotels offer package deals, but judging by the prices, it seems they take advantage of the out-of-towners.

So I'm reaching out whereever I can, and I'm hoping maybe someone here might know some fantastic, small, perhaps family run, sea-side banquet halls, decks, resturants, or any other suggestions for a wedding reception in the area.

I know this isnt a typical place to look for ideas, but I'm looking for someone who lives in the area for some behind the scene ideas.... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!:thumbsup:
-Tracy

I know some towns will send out a flier showing their best places - and just by getting the town on the internet will give you a lot of information.
Do a mapquest search first, and look for the smaller towns around where you want to be!
Good luck and congratulations, too!

Latest posts

Back