Atlantic Chapter show date or info?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know how we can make it any more clear as to who to contact about the website, it just takes a quick search, it is even listed right on the website itself.: http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33463&highlight=mcba+website

On the website you (not literally you, but anyone who wants the information) can and will find who needs to be contacted and what they are responsible for: http://mutationchinchillas.com/national-board-of-directors.html

Doesn't get much more public than that.

As I said in the beginning of my last post...no REAL concern or complaint, just mentioning observations. So no REAL need to locate the information, for what? I didn't personally NEED to contact anyone. Figured it'd be listed here or that I could find out from Mish. Likewise, the old show results...meh, I keep the show results magazines and always have. It was just easier using the website. Again, no REAL complaint.

I responded to the thread on here regarding the new site. I recalled that you'd mentioned people sending you info. So I wouldn't have contacted you first had I HAD a real problem to begin with. I wouldn't have known WHO to contact as it doesn't really say who's in charge of submitting info. Can anyone submit info? Do we submit info to an intermediate person? I honestly don't care (not in rude context) as I had no need to find out. Figure, as I said, it'd be posted by April. Meh.

I do web design, I know that the site can only be as good as the information a designer receives to work with. I wasn't pointing blame or trying to solve anything, just as I said, stating personal observation.

And for those still wondering, the info IS now posted here: http://mutationchinchillas.com/upcoming-shows.html as Kyle/Nicole have mentioned, now that THEY have the info ;)

Sorry, I've been out of town and completely missed the recent updates to this thread.

Regarding the Atlantic Chapter's former website (the one linked at the beginning of this thread that no longer works) = I created that website on my personal domain because I wanted to update it frequently as raffle items and trophy donors came in. I felt the former person in charge of updating the MCBA's website was pretty busy, and my constant requests to update tiny bits of info on a daily basis would be bothersome. So I just did it myself, having to ask the National organization only to post a link to my website for the chapter, and then maintaining all the info independently.

Nicole has since taken over command of the MCBA's website and she is a bit more proactive with the internet as well as more responsive to communication. Because of that, and because I no longer wished to pay for a domain that I was not really getting much use of other than to host the Atlantic Chapter's info, I felt it would be easier for me to nix my website and just send abbreviated info about our show to Nicole. I do hope to explore the possibility of the chapters getting subdomains on the MCBA's website in the future - for one, so I don't have to pay for it out of my pocket, and two, to be able to publish more specific and frequent chapter news (like contact info for the chapter's board, meeting minutes, full chapter show results, etc) that the National organization should not have to be bothered to maintain.

Nicole had nothing to do with the Atlantic Chapter's website and is not responsible for it now missing. I am just starting to get advertising together and submitted through the proper channels now - Nicole was among the first I sent info to to post on the MCBA's national site, and she already did post it both on the website and on Facebook (Thanks, Nicole!!). I will post more detailed info here, through the chapter's email listserv, and on the chapter's Facebook page in the next few days.

In short, though, yes!
The show will be April 20th, and will be at the Milesburg Community Center in Milesburg, PA. =)

Latest posts

Back