At a loss on behavior

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InkedupTara

Do the chinny shuffle!
Fuzzy has decided he absolutely hates me. He loves Paul and everyone else, but me.

However, he viciously attacks me and yells and bites and spits at only me :'(

I have not had to do anything to him, he just has started. I don't know if anyone is in heat, or if I am ovulating, Sorry boys, or what the heck the issue is.... I am not able to break him of it, and it hurts my heart

Aw Tara, :(. I know if I tell you not to take it personally, you would still do because I know I would too :wacko:. The only thing I can think of is what you said, that maybe because there are girls in the room that may be in heat, and that is just setting him off? I don't know but I just wanted to tell you to try not to feel bad. A long time ago, I had 2 females seperate from my 1 male, the females HATED Barry and our male pug. Everytime either one would pass by their cage, both of them, at the same time, would spray them. I always knew when the pug got sprayed, he literally would fall to the floor on all fours, LOL!

ETA: I wanted to add that maybe spending some one on one time with him in a different room and then giving him a little treat from your hands might help?

Last edited:
I have tried one on one, he is still a jerk lol! I guess I will just have to wear him down again, Thanks for your kind words Sandi :D

Back