Anyone vending at the Unique Animal Expo this weekend?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrweaw

Hello,

Is anyone out there going to be at the Unique Animal Expo in Hillsboro, OR this weekend? I am looking for a breeding quality beige female and thought that I might have some luck there.

Thanks,
Erin

I think the best place to get a breeding quality chinchilla would be from a breeder. I have been to many animal expos and almost all of the animals there are of unknown background and usually from people who just happen to have a male and female chinchilla and just let them breed so they could sell the babies. I don't know off hand of any chinchilla breeders in your area but maybe someone does and will chime in here. Good luck.

Even though this thread is really old. I thought that I would comment on it for future users. I have went to this expo many times in the past, and it is a VERY BAD place to look for quality chins. It's more of a dumping ground for people who got too many chins too fast, and are hoping to find them quick homes/quick sales. And sadly, for those people who think they may find quality animals there :(.

Back