Anyone try Sunseed Sunthing Dust?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchatcomics

Chinchat Webcomic Artist
I recently switched to this Sunseed Sunthing dust, we only have two types of dusts to purchase from in most Canadian pet stores. In fact I've only seen this type and the other one I was using before was "Chinchilla Dust Bath".

Anyway so my chins have been using this for the past few weeks and I noticed after their bath their fur isn't as soft as when they used the last brand. I'm wondering what other experiences other owners have had if they've used this brand..and any recommendations?

And another con to this dust bath is that I found out I'm extremely allergic to it (I sneeze and break out into hives):banghead:

29575437-260x260-0-0_Sun+Seed+Sun+Seed+Sunthing+Special+Chinchilla+Dust.jpg

I've been using that type of dust for years since it is the only brand purchasable in my area.

Sun Seed is just expensively packaged Blue Cloud dust. The container that you pictured is their old can and Sun Seed recently upgraded to a new container that actually states it is Blue Cloud dust on the label and it just hit my store a few weeks ago.

It looks like this -
vitakraft_blue_cloud_dust_bath_for_chinchillas_30ounces__30201_zoom.JPG

Also if you go on Amazon you can purchase the exact contain you pictured with the title being "Blue Cloud" if you are still unsure. Click here to see.

Oooh, so I AM using "blue cloud", just under a different name and package?
That's a bit of relief to know I am using a good brand. I guess I'll put up with the allergies since it sounds like the dust is worth it =) thank you

Latest posts

Back