Anyone looking for a Chin in SoCal?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mircat

His name is Davy, and he is by far the awesomest chinchilla ever. Davy is a rare colored pink white chinchilla. Personality wise my boy is a sweetheart although he does get energetic and enjoys 1-2.5 hours of playtime in the evenings. He is missing an eye due to an accident as a baby that happened before he came into my care, but this doesn't affect him in any way. He is male, barely turned 2 years old, and weighs around 545 grams. He is fed Purina Rabbit Chow Show (good for chins) and fed a mix of Oxbow oat hay and meadow hay. He is sanded 1-3 times weekly in Blue Sparkle Dust. For treats, he gets 3 pieces of Calf Manna supplement either daily or a few times weekly. Don't give him more than that, nor any other treat. He is super friendly and loves being cuddled in his cage. He is easy to hold and catch outside his cage as well.

I am including ALOT with him. Complete cage with set up as shown in the pictures, food, supplement, dust, extra toys and stuff, and fleece liners. His set up is all high quality safe chinchilla stuff, home made or ordered. You will not need to buy anything for him in a long while. I am asking a rehoming fee of $300 OBO for my special little Davy to go to a really good home. I need to rehome him ASAP because my apartments found him and are making me get rid of him.

Go on my youtube channel to see his videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MircatRawr/videos

Contact 6263921259 or email if interested. I am located in the Monrovia area.

Latest posts

Back