anyone know about the crawford show?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann1

Hi everyone...usually I see a listing for the show on here but I either missed it or maybe it wasn't posted, idk.....Anyhow does anyone know when the show is in crawford CO is this yr? I know Its usually in April sometime. I had spoken to Roger Clark a few mths ago and he had told me when it was but ding dong me lost the paper I wrote it on (no surprise there...LOL) If anyone knows please let me know. Also I would like to know whose all going this yr...Thanks guys

Ann, I put the info in this thread back in February:

http://chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12393

I'm planning on attending. I'm pretty sure that Beitzs will be coming. I know that Vicki and Bob Merritt will have to miss this year since their granddaughter is getting married that weekend. I think that Dan from Iowa is planning on coming, possibly Suhrs, and although I haven't spoken with him recently, I'm sure that Luke will be there -- in his own words, "It's the one show I never miss"!!!

There are usually a nice bunch of people there from various areas, and great chins to be claimed. Of course, the hospitality is great!!! Hope you can make it...

chin show

O ok i seen that thread but didnt read the whole thing cuz it started out by saying the show was in Feb. I didnt think to read on
So the show is only the 24th? I thought it was 2 days last yr. We attended that one and had a good time and were thinking about going again this yr. I am supposed to give 2 wks notice to take off from work so idk if I will be able to get the time off but im gonna try.
Hopefully there is a nice turn out and maybe even some new peeps to meet. thanks

Ann, I put the info in this thread back in February:

http://chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12393

I'm planning on attending. I'm pretty sure that Beitzs will be coming. I know that Vicki and Bob Merritt will have to miss this year since their granddaughter is getting married that weekend. I think that Dan from Iowa is planning on coming, possibly Suhrs, and although I haven't spoken with him recently, I'm sure that Luke will be there -- in his own words, "It's the one show I never miss"!!!

There are usually a nice bunch of people there from various areas, and great chins to be claimed. Of course, the hospitality is great!!! Hope you can make it...

Well, the fun begins Friday night with setup and registration, the show is all day Saturday, and then we usually go back to Roger and Kathy's afterwards. Last year, a bunch of us met for breakfast on Sunday before we left for home.

Hope you can make it!!!

Well, the fun begins Friday night with setup and registration, the show is all day Saturday, and then we usually go back to Roger and Kathy's afterwards. Last year, a bunch of us met for breakfast on Sunday before we left for home.

Hope you can make it!!!

Well i am gonna try.
I thought someone always started a thread with all the anonucements of the show? Usually it has the motel info and the adress and all that fun jazz...

By chance do you know if Maynard (cant remember his last name) is going this yr?
I bought the black velvet color class champion from him last yr and he was supposed to send me her ped and I never recieved it.
I called him a few times back then and never got ahold of him. Roger told me he can be hard to get ahold of and he doesnt have a email adress. I believe he said he is a night owl and is usually out with the chins until late at night. anyhow i would love tp get those papers if at all possible. Thanks again

Well im definately bummed that im not gonna make it this yr. I wasnt given the time off from work. I requested it awhile back and i guess my boss forgot and scehduled me and couldnt cover it. Totally sucks.....

Latest posts

Back