Anyone in Dallas Area?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustbunnies

Mama of Pepper and Bunny
Hi. My boyfriend/fiancee and I recently got two chins and have posted about a health concern about Pepper under emergencies.

I am looking for a "chin pal" in the Dallas/Fort Worth (Lewisville in particular) area.....maybe someone with several chins and experience.....someone I can call about concerns once in a while and maybe visit to see how your chins are set up and things.

Also, advice on a good vet in the area.

I just think it would be so nice to have someone to get input from about local things or maybe someone that could look in on my chins in a pinch (not required, but would be nice).

If you live near me and would be willing to chat with me or something, please let me know. I wish I had a vet in my family, but having a chin savvy contact would be so nice.

Thanks!

Andrea in Dallas

Yes.... unfortunately it is quite far from Dallas! Of course, you are welcome to talk to me.....I am not all that exclusive :p Good to here from you. It seems most everyone on this forum lives up north! Glad to have more people that know just how hot is gets here :)

Andrea

I have two. They are about 5 months or so. I have a cute, spunky beige one (Bunny), and a dark gray, slightly grumpier one (Pepper). I am working on fixing up an FN cage I bought off of craigslist. It has some rust, but I have ordered new hardware for it. They are costing me a bundle and worrying me so much since they are such delicate creatures and very good at "looking" ill (when they are just sleepy). My fiancee and I love them a lot, though....and trying to take very good care of them. I need to take more pics. These are from when we first got them a few weeks ago.

Andrea, trust me when I say the best advice you will ever get on chinchillas is from right here on the forum. Post any and all questions you have in the new owner area and you'll get a lot of very good answers. This forum is THE place to be for answers!

Still looking for some Dallas Fort Worth or other North Texas locals! Surely someone else out there lives around here and has several chins. Anyone within an hour or two from DFW? I know Texas is huge!

Wasn't there a national show in Dallas a while back? If you met someone there that lives here....let them know I am looking for some local contacts (maybe they know a good vet here!)

THANKS!!!!

:bump1:

Latest posts

Back