Anyone have any luck getting footprints?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swerds

Wendy
I have my next tattoo planned, and it's Chester's footprints! If I can get them. My vet assistant tried to help me get a set of prints (with non-toxic ink that was washed off immediately with sensitive skin baby wipes), but he kept pulling his feet across the prints so that we got one front paw kind of OK and one back paw really faintly.

I tried holding him very still on our scanner and we got one back foot that I might be able to trace, but he pulled all the rest of hit feet up.

Has anyone tried to get footprints? Has anyone had any success? Any ideas or tips?

The tattoo is going on the back of my left shoulder. I'm hoping for something similar to this...

http://tinyurl.com/chin-track-tattoo

I have a 2 dog/cat paw print tattoos on my wrist. I have had them for about 4 yrs. I think they turned out pretty good however be careful with healing as the ink in part of the prints came out when it was healing...keep the tattoo moist. The prints were supposed to be dog prints but look more like cat prints. I also have a large dog paw print on my heal (a bad spot for tattoos because of rubbing and the color comes off)...I have had this one for 13 yrs. My husband has a tattoo with deer and turkey tracks and it turned out great. If you take in a picture drawing of what you want the artist can work with that and transfer it to the paper they use to transfer the design to your skin.

I know your question was about getting Chinnie footprints to use for the tattoo but I could not resist sharing. Good Luck with getting the picture/prints you want. I have no idea how to get a chin to cooperate to get good ones. Please post your tat pics when you get it done.

oh, that is a really neat idea for a tattoo!! I hope you can get some prints!!

with kishi's new cage i get plenty of clear footprints, since the ledges are dark:)
try having them walk on black paper right after a dustbath

I got some decent pictures of the little guy's feet last night. They're printed and going to my artist next week! EEK! I'm excited!

Latest posts

Back