Anyone going to Jenera this weekend?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Nicole just pointed out that even though you save time not classifying, there aren't as many chances to go further than first place...I hadn't even thought about that aspect...

We had a great time at this show. Glad I was able to make it.

I also wanted to send a big shout out and thank you to Randy for helping me groom a couple of my chins! I wasn't feeling 100% and was dragging a bit. Thanks for all of your help Randy!

Unofficial Show results

These results are unofficial and from my show notes. Unfortunately I did not hear or write down the breeder awards but it should be fairly clear from the results! :)

If anyone sees a mistake or knows the breeder awards please feel free to correct me:

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone that showed!

Standard Show

GSC – Hummel (male)
RGSC – Ryerson (male)

Class 1 – Class Champion – Ryerson (male), Reserve – Ryerson (male)
Class 2 – Class Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Brit & Ralph’s Chins (female)
Class 3 – Class Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Hendryx Chinchillas (female)
Class 4 – Class Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Ryerson (male)
Class 5 – Class Champion – Ryerson (male), Reserve – Hummel (female)
Class 6 – Class Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Fauber (male)
Class 7 – Class Champion – Ryerson (male), Reserve – Hummel (male)
Class 8 – Class Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Brit & Ralph’s Chins (male)
Class 9 – Class Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Baar (male)
Class10– Class Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Hummel (female)

Mutation Show

GSC – Hummel (Beige male)
RGSC – Hummel (Black male)

White Class – Champion – Ritterspach (PW male), Reserve – Ritterspach (PW female)
Sapphire Class – Champion – Ritterspach (female), Reserve – Mish (female)
Violet Class – Champion – Ritterspach (male), Reserve – Ritterspach (female)
Beige Class – Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Ritterspach (tan male)
Ebony Class – Champion – Hendryx Chinchillas(female), Reserve – Ritterspach(female)
Black Class – Champion – Hummel (male), Reserve – Hummel (male)

Glad to be of help to you. I have been in that position at that show myself before, had 40 animals and was so sick I could hardly hold my head up yet alone groom. If it was not for a few others helping out most of my animals either would not have shown or shown without being groomed.

Glad to be of help to you. I have been in that position at that show myself before, had 40 animals and was so sick I could hardly hold my head up yet alone groom. If it was not for a few others helping out most of my animals either would not have shown or shown without being groomed.

Well definitely let me know when I can pay you back! I was certainly better on Saturday but being sick 10 days before the show really showed when it came to having my animals properly prepared!

Latest posts

Back