anyone ever ordered from this site?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered from them before. They always get everything right and everything is shipped out pretty quickly. :thumbsup:

Thankfully, I found a Chin rescue 3 miles down from me. Carise of "forCHINate Chins". Met her yesterday at her house, got some food, dust and a bunch of chew things for $10! and since it's so close, gas isn't even bad. She actually lives right across the street from the walmart and other stores I go to all the time, and drive by on my way to and from work! I lucked out!

That's awesome :) I am actually from Ohio, I need to tell my sister about "forchinate chins" she's been looking for someone with-in the state. She lives about a half hour from Cleveland

She lives in Lorain, however my dad works in Cleveland ( at the clinic ). She doesn't belong here yet, she's waiting for my parents to switch over their internet. Believe it or not, they still use "dial up". I will have to give her the website though and see if she can just go on at a friends.

I haven't ordered from them but know of others who have and they are very happy with the products and service.

I grew up in Amherst, actually got my chins out in Lorain. I now live in Cleveland on the border of Lakewood!

I have order from them also. good timing and such I stopped because of the expensive shipping : / I am broke so I have to be picky but they were great

Latest posts

Back