Anyone else pacing the floor??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VolunteerChin22

I <3 dustbunnies
I was watching Rouge like a hawk for a week and now Im impatiently watching a beautiful beige x white pariring - will be her first litter and I am so excited to see what she has! I also have a standard that's about a month away so she'll be next on baby patrol...:impatient:

I am right there with you. I have a white that looks like she has swallowed a whale that is due any minute - she has only ever had twins for me in the past but she is much bigger this time around (I am hoping that she just had the munchies for the past 111 days). I am not looking forward to any litter bigger than two!

Also, my pure standard RGSC is getting huge and lethargic, not sure when the mating took place as no evidence but she is huge and doesn't look comfortable at all. I am on pins and needles and holding my breath (and checking the chin room 6 or 7 times a day) hoping that there are no complications!!!

I have a few that I though were due any day I am still waiting on (been a month) and one I though was barely pregnant had her baby yesterday...I give up LOL

I know my guys and gals are sneaky so i don't usually know the days they are due either - can usually tell who's going to go in the next month or less though...after a few weeks I start giving nightly dust baths and morning pokes LOL.

Even knowing the due dates isn't always helpful, I had one deliver three days early and several deliver 2-3 days late. I have one whose 111-day due date is Monday, so we'll see when she actually litters!

We've got a breedback gal (she tricked us) due August 15th - I'm already impatient about it! She's our oldest female in breeding (9 1/2) and one of our best mothers. She just had a darling pink white male. I'm praying for a female this time!
Then another female due who knows when. Her and her man produced my Champion Pink White Male so I'm crossing my fingers for another (except...please be a female!).

I'm on pins and needs right up through the end of October. I've got 11 more girls due. Two this month and 3 next month. Three in September and the rest I haven't sat down and put dates on them yet but are due between September through the end of October. Does anyone want to come and stay with me and be a nanny?

I'm on pins and needs right up through the end of October. I've got 11 more girls due. Two this month and 3 next month. Three in September and the rest I haven't sat down and put dates on them yet but are due between September through the end of October. Does anyone want to come and stay with me and be a nanny?

I would love to!! I just luv these little fur balls! If I were just a bit closer.

Nothing this morning. I can see the babies moving and she looks miserable. Cmon tomorrow, Junebug! LOL

She was all splayed out, but of course jumped up as I was trying to take a picture! She's a terrible duster so please excuse the greasiness...

DSCN1759.jpg

Well - some of my pacing is over! I came home from househunting to find A8, A9 and
A10!!! My big white finally gave birth to my first ever set of triplets(at least it isn't quads)! All 3 are female, 2 standards and 1 white! All over 50 gms! The fighting has begun so I have to decide if I should start supplementing or foster one of them out???

My girl that was due Monday was two days late and littered today. My other girl whose due date I don't know and who I figured would litter first, is still pregnant.

Here's a pic of the kit born today, sharing because she's just too darn cute. =)

Attachments

• charlotte5.jpg
    charlotte5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 47

Pick Me!!!!:hug2: If you need help I'd love to help out.

I have been on pins and needles for months now!

My violet girl finally just had quads and my awesome white girl is due any day now!

The waiting is so hard sometimes.....

Bambi kept me on pins and needle for a couple of weeks. Now Sam is gaining weight like crazy. Oh lord, I hope it isn't quads again!

Back