Anyone else NOT like their Ferret Nation?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a deep drawer for shavings that is designed to be cleaned with cage spray.

I have been in communication with 4Js and have decided to go with one of their cages that will include a few custom modifications that I need.

I will update here as things progress.

Happy to report that I have received prompt replies to my inquiries and am so pleased with the information I was given.

I did have a problem with my chins trying to escape for the first few weeks after I got the FN, but once I started bribing them with treats or a fresh dust bath they aren't a problem anymore. Using a fresh dust bin is the quickest way I catch them when they do get lose though, they hear that shaking and they come scampering!

Yes well I have decided to keep my FN as she's calmed down a little, but I am going to sell my fleece set and go back to shavings. Thanks guys!

glad to hear she's calmed down and not trying to escape.

That was a scare for me at first to. Both of my standards like getting especially close to the opening and hang their heads down so I was also worried about them escaping. Neither one has actually jumped out and I love my FN too much to get rid of. I realized its just because both either want a scratch behind the ears or are waiting for a shreddie :)

Latest posts

Back