Anyone Android savvy?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenn

ZooKeeper
I am so lost and I need your help! lol. I am so not smart with my smart phone! I want to transfer music from my windows media player on my pc to my android and I connected my phone with the USB cables and windows media did not recognize my phone device. When I probe further, the installation of my phone with my computer is incomplete. I get a prompt that states: CDC Serial not installed, install latest driver for this device. I then get the prompt for the computer to resolve this for me. When I give it permission, I get: CDC serial doesn't have a driver...

Ok, what does this mean and what do I need to do? I can transfer photos from my phone to the computer, it is just music that I can't transfer from the computer to phone. Is there a simple answer to this?

Thank you!

No help needed, lol. I finally discovered that I have kies air on my phone and how to use it to my advantage. It was actually very easy to transfer music from my computer to my phone! Just took me awhile to figure that out!

This thread can be closed as you can teach an old dog new tricks...eventually!

Latest posts

Back