any suggestion?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rutherford

i peer into your soul
i'm at a loss of how to make rutherford's cage more fun for him. what do any of you put in your chinchilla's cage to make it more enjoyable and hospitable? aside from an exercise wheel, shelves, food bowl, water, ledges, and a house of course.

aside from the usual items found in a chinchilla's cage (exercise wheel, shelves, etc.), he has a PVC pipe with fleece as his sleepy quarter, a Chin Van from simplychintastic, a swing made with lots of wooden chews, a few ledges, and a granite slab.

anyone has any suggestion? what does your chinchilla like? thanks!

All of my boys get a new grassy mat every other week. you can get them made in differant grasses ect and my boys will spend hours slowley tearing them up.

Your cage sounds like it is all decked out. I have hanging toys, tube, hammock, Amd a lava ledge. I also toss in chews daily and the occasional hay cube.

I think your chin sounds pretty spoiled already! I have toy bowls in each of my girls' cages. Its kind of fun... I try to put something different in there every night so its a surprise when they dig through there. Bagel bites, pumice, lil' wicker stars, wood coins, etc.

that seems like a really cute idea... toy bowls?
yeah, my housemate always tell me how i'm spoiling him and stuff ahahaha

My boys have a toy bowl too, I put some of their toys and chews in it before I go to bed and in the morning they've usually pulled them all out and scattered them, so we repeat each night and it's neat to see that they've been playing.

I have one like this:
seagrassbowl.jpg

I cant remember where I got mine but I found some here: http://www.forchinatechins.com/chincessories.htm

Latest posts

Back