Any reviews on Jojo's Best Hay?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proudmom25

I was getting ready to place an order for Oxbow Food and Hay when I noticed the store also had Jojo's Best Hay available. I have a few chins that aren't big Oxbow hay fans and thought of giving this a try.

Has anyone tried it? Any reviews?

Thanks!

I tried it, my chins did not like it much. I think it's Standlee Hay as they have the same address.
My chins prefer organic hay, it usually contains various grasses!

If your chins are not liking the Oxbow timothy hay so much, you can try buying a small bale of Oat hay, Orchard grass, botanical hay, between others, so that you can give them a small bunch a day along with their timothy hay and see if they like it, that will most likely encourage them to eat more hay and get them to have more appetite. Flowertown sells them, also, I have a friend here that has a pet store and he is able to bring Oxbow products for me, he sells them in his store too, so that helps me not to buy from Flowertown anymore and it saves me shipping, I believe he travels every 2 months downsouth or something

Back