Another fn ?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$159 for an FN142 is about right. I've seen them for as little as $149 plus free shipping on Amazon a little while ago. On this site the shipping is over $50 so I would look around some more.

ETA: the $119 price you see is for the single FN141

I did catch the single and double unit price difference. I didn't even bother trying to calculate shipping before I knew anything about the company.

It is a good company. They have 2 stores in Virginia and a big warehouse for their online stuff. They do not sell animals(except fish), which I respect. I bough one of my FN142s from them. I can't comment on shipping because I go to the store.

Eek I looked at shipping to PA and it's like $50...maybe someone write in to amazon again and maybe they'll do another pricematch for a while?! ;)

I did, but its been a few days and the price only went down a few bucks (If my mention was even considered)

They ask for the total cost, including shipping. So the $159 price plus $50 shipping is what Amazon will match most likely.

I've never seen it for less than $156 AND free shipping.

haha when I wrote to amazon, I wrote shipping was FREE!! I'm such a liar but it worked didn't it?! :tease:

haha when I wrote to amazon, I wrote shipping was FREE!! I'm such a liar but it worked didn't it?! :tease:

I didn't tell them shipping was free, I left that block 'blank'. So if someone looked into it they would know or if its automated somehow they may not. I couldn't bring myself to say "free" as it was a lie. (now if they were LOCAL to me, I may have considered a local pickup as FREE. ;)))

I didn't tell them shipping was free, I left that block 'blank'. So if someone looked into it they would know or if its automated somehow they may not. I couldn't bring myself to say "free" as it was a lie. (now if they were LOCAL to me, I may have considered a local pickup as FREE. ;)))

;);) *nudge nudge* StevieP!!!!!!!

If only I needed another FN.... I have 3 in my room and an extra in the attic.

:D

Edit: Oh you think I should write Amazon! DUH I missed that whole part. I can do that.

Haha that would be awesome! There's a link under the product details on amazon.com where you can "tell us about a lower price" :thumbsup:

If someone sees a price drop on amazon, let us know!!

Back