Announcement Regarding Me & LifeLine

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! And thank you for the feedback - Always appreciated!
___

5 Days before Surgery:

I have hit a wall. I'm not allowed to take anti-inflamatories for a week before surgery, and I had no idea it would be this bad.

I'm going to Unpublish my website now (Indefinitely). Kristy is going to help me with LifeLine orders. If you'd like, you can email me at [email protected] for LifeLine Only orders. I'll take each request on a case by case basis. (Whatever I'm capable of)

In the USA --> 3oz/$19.80 & 1lb/$46.70
All other countries ---> 3oz/$41 & 1lb/$66

Happy Thanksgiving All,
Dawnna

Wow that is amazing! Being able to walk the next day after hip surgery pain free. So incredible! ahhh that just blows my mind! My dad has had issues with his hip, so I totally understand this. Hope you have a great recovery, and are able to jump for joy!

Dawnna is doing great and improving in leaps and bounds. I have been going to see her weekly and I am thrilled with how she is doing. ALready up and about all by herself

Foreshadowing --> www.ChocolateChinchillas.com

You guys have been amazing. Thank you SO MUCH for all of the well wishes - From my heart, I thank you. :heart5:

I have been telling myself EVERY day, "I'm going to post an update, I'm going to post an update, I'm going to post an update"...and time just went by.

Kristy has been WONDERFUL - Life savingly so. And Kristy, thanks for posting little updates here & there! (At least someone was doing it! *heehee*)

About me ---> I am doing so well, I can walk COMPLETELY unassisted (No walker, no cane, & no crutches! NOTHING!

Yesterday (and news to Kristy!) I walked NINE house-lengths!!!!!! And I walked at the speed of a normal person! NORMAL!:bliss:

I still can't get myself to believe that this could possibly be permanent. On my low days, If I have a bad pain, I immediately drop into despair and think, "It's coming back; I knew it was too good to be true" (Damm this eternally deafest brain!). But those times are less & less frequent.

The Things that have been keeping me from publishing my Website
1st
I have had Physical Therapy 3x per week since I got out of the hospital - after therapy, I'm WIPED OUT for most of the day.

2nd
The other thing, is that I lost a LOT of blood during the surgery (unusually so) and I declined a Blood Transfusion. So I get weak & sleep a lot. The Surgeon says that it takes 3 months for my body to replenish that blood on it's own. That's going to take me until February 29th. (I didn't want to chance it. My grandma died of Liver Cancer 7 years after a blood transfusion gave her hepatitis)

I've been really afraid to publish my site just because I get overwhelmed so easily. Brian will ask me if I've taken my meds yet, and it's led to full-blown anxiety & crying. I stress and get overwhelmed VERY easily just due to the fatigue I still feel.

***** So There is all of my excuses in a Nutshell *****

That being said, I've Published my Website! I'm going to give my body a chance, and see how it goes. (yes, I'm scared)

:hearts:You guys have really been unexpectedly incredible...really. Thank you so much. :flowers8:

Alright, so here goes nothing!....... www.ChocolateChinchillas.com

Dawnna

Glad to hear everything is going well! Keep taking it step-by-step. You'll get there :)

Back