Annie and the TV

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllieKatt

Chinchilla Goddess
I was in Annie's room watching Furngully a cartoon movie. And she was watching it with me. I try to keep her included in life just as much as I do the other girls.

100_3133.jpg

This was her napping before the movie.
100_3132.jpg

So stinkin' cute!!!

Daisy May loves to watch TV too! She sits up just like Annie in that first pic. Then she tends to fall asleep standing up!

I don't know if anyone really pays attention to the one we have in the chin room but I know I sure do! Makes cage cleaning go by faster, though do admit to enjoying that part of my week too!

TV works wonders. I've noticed such a difference in my chins after a few weeks with the TV on for them at night. They are way less skittish in general. They've been watching Free Willy this past week. It's one of the few VHS movies I still have. I've been thinking about getting them a mini portable dvd player with attached LCD screen (for xmas maybe) but I've noticed the following mornings after dust baths the tv screen is covered in a thick layer of dust. even after vacuuming etc.

Latest posts

Back