Animal Shelter Chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad you could take in this beauty and give her a second chance to be spoiled thoroughly. She looks great and looks happy already. Congrats! No ideas for names, though, I am terrible!

She looks like my girl we had, Chelsea. She's very pretty! So nice to know that there are people that help like that. I wish I had the room to do this. I don't see a lot of chins though around the area in shelters and such. Glad she's in a nice and safe home! <3

We went with "Nova" as a name. It seems to fit, so far. She is definitely a curious and social little thing. She does NOT like to be in her cage if someone is around and insists on being out.

Congratulations on Nova! And good for you to take her in, I saw a chin at my local shelter and begged my boyfriend to take him in but we didn't have the space =(

The fur around her neck looks nothing out of place, so I would just say its thinner there.

Congrads on the new girl, she's beautiful and looks happy. Don't see any missing fur on the neck though. Glad to hear another chin got rescued.

Latest posts

Back