And this is Sonic!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevnChip

My house just became a two chin home but I couldn't resist this big boy! His name is Sonic, he's a black velvet and he's 5 as of last March. He loves sticks, hay and scritches. He's not shy. He runs right to the door to get those scritches and leans into my hand. He's currently observing quarentine in my livingroom, but will be moving into my dining/computer room with Miesha and the rest of the flock when that's over. He'll be getting his own spacious, cube cage at that time - just like Miesha's. Guess what I get to build now.

Attachments

• IMG_4638a.jpg
    IMG_4638a.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4633a.jpg
    IMG_4633a.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 71
I answered a rehoming listing on CL. The woman had six chins and wanted to rehome one to someone who knew what chins were about. She was sorry to have to give any of them up but sometimes we take on a lot and sometimes situations change. We connected and she approved of me taking him home. Her chins are gorgeous and all have nice big cages with handmade shelves. I'm sorry she had to make the hard choice to give him up, but I'm glad to have him. He's just so sweet!

Latest posts

Back