amazon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andymilo

does anyone know if there are any good toys/treats that can be ordered off of amazon? as much i would love to order from people on this forum i have to wait another month until i go back to canada because it's almost impossible and very expensive to ship to where i am right now...i have been relying on all the people who have visited me in the last 5 months to bring me tons of stuff for my chinny...amazon is the only place i know of that i can order things to where i am...for a reasonable price...i was wondering if anyone has ordered some great products from them before? i am mostly looking for chews and toys for playtime...i would love the bunny maze or something similar but i can't find anything like that... please let me know :)

You can also easily make your own bunny maze type things! I use old fan boxes, soda boxes, etc. to make trails, tunnels, houses, and play things for the chins, they love it! And it is free! Big flatter boxes are great to cut shapes into and the chins look so cute popping their heads out and running around.

Is it expensive because you are ordering from US suppliers or because shipping is just expensive? If its because its coming from the US I know of a couple Canadian suppliers.
heres one http://www.freewebs.com/tanchinstore/index.htm .

no its expensive because i am on a tiny island in the caribbean right now lol...i will be moving back to canada in a month...i have already contacted tanya...her stuff is great...but in the meantime i wanted to get some other toys and chews...my boyfriend is the one placing the order with amazon..so i just thought why not order a couple of things for my chinny too lol...

Looks like they sell a lot of the Super Pet stuff. Fiddle Sticks, Branch Bites, Grass Mats are a few. They have a good number of grass tunnels/huts/etc, which are nice for play time.

Ooh, Lava Bites. Just try looking around the site, you can probably find more. Good luck :))

thanks those are great...i tried to look around but i feel like most things i saw were chinchilla paintings lol!!!

You can also easily make your own bunny maze type things! I use old fan boxes, soda boxes, etc. to make trails, tunnels, houses, and play things for the chins, they love it! And it is free! Big flatter boxes are great to cut shapes into and the chins look so cute popping their heads out and running around.

ok great thanks...ill try it out...although im prolly not as creative as you are lol!!! :)

Latest posts

Back