Almost

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Velvet

I ALMOST got a pic of Felix on my head! He recently discovered he can get up there! lol

Attachments

• Canon FELIX 280609 013.jpg
    Canon FELIX 280609 013.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 46
I can never quite manage to snap the picture I want either. Chins are so quick!

I love the head sitters. I have one here from Peggy a sapphire named Jaba who loves to head sit. he will just hang out up there for 20 minutes happily

And then your school kids call you Miss Tic-Tac??!! haha Oops - Mrs.!

I always get nervous that if I let Tink sit on my head too long, I'm going to be finding poop in my hair later on!

Cool pic! Camera's are just never fast enough for chin action!

Funny!! Get a re-take--he'll do it!! I do have a really neat pic of one of my chins in mid air jumping from one stool to the next in his playroom. It's amazing how acrobatic they want to be!!

I always get nervous that if I let Tink sit on my head too long, I'm going to be finding poop in my hair later on!

That's why I was wearing a hood, it slipped down a bit when Felix was up there though.

Felix doesn't poop much when he is out though, unless he gets a fright or something. I often don't have to pick up any poohs at all. He poops in his cage alot though!!!!!!!!!

Back