Alice stole a french fry!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenMcStay

Chillamom
I was setting up the living room for her free run, and had to block off the dvd player area, so I figured she would be okay for the TWO SECONDS that it took to set it up...but low and behold, I turned around to see her stealing a french fry from my plate...which was on top of the coffee table. She is such a sneaky girl!! I then chased her around the room to take back the french fry, because she carried it around in her little paw with her. She only took a bite or two, but yeah. Just making sure she'll be okay!

Thanks

My chinchilla Ava has done something simalar and I couldn't grab the fry in time, She stuffed it all in her tiny mouth but she was fine. Yours should be to :)

Haha, once Joey chin found a chocolate kiss...I never knew I could run so fast lol, and yes chins do like chocolate, he had 2 nibbles

:hilarious: My chin Jack used to find the spare fry from my daughters McMystery meals from time to time. The first time I saw him eating one I almost fainted and ran over and stole it from him. He got smart on me later. He would run with the darn thing in his teeth. Never hurt him. He never ate but a couple bites.

Latest posts

Back