Ahhhhhh! Why does my ex's gf insist on causing problems!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummychinchillatoys.com

yummychinchillatoys
So our court order says "when kids are with father for his week, mother is to pick children up from dads house in the morning to take children to school".

So this morning my husband and I go to dads house to get the kids. We arrive at 7:30am (same time we have been arriving for two months now). We sit there waiting for the kids to come out (judge said to wait in the car because gf starts problems)(kids usually come right out) we wait for 15 minutes. I called dad at work and of course he doesn't answer so I leave him a message asking him to call his gf and have the kids come out. I wait five more minutes then call the cops and have them come to dads house to ask her to let my kids come out. They show up a half hour later. As soon as the cop pulls up gf opens the front door. Go figure! The cop tells her she needs to let the kids go so they can get to school. She started yelling at the cop, saying I didn't come to the door and that she didn't see me sitting in the car. The cop tells her, I see her just fine. She continues to argue with him, then she finally let's my kids come out. The cop comes back to our car and tells me, his exact words, "she's an idiot, you need to take dad back to court and have this changed right away". As the cop and I were talking he must have called her an idiot 6 times. Finally someone else sees what I have been seeing for 6 years now. Lol.

The thing that makes me mad is that she's only hurting my kids. 1: she made not only my 2 kids with dad late for school but my other two kids. 2: all my kids missed eating breakfast because of it. And 3: she made dad leave work and lose money for her being stupid and causing an unneccessary situation.

I had to learn to deal with this issue too. She must be super jealous of you, otherwise there would be no reason to act that way. After 14 years, things are way better here and blending families was the hardest thing I ever did but well worth it! As the kids get older they will see whats going on, just be the best mom that you can! Karma will get her sooner or later, as for their dad, hopefully he will step up and try to make things easier for the kids! Good luck!

Please don't wait to do this!You may want to attempt to contact the responding officer to make sure he thoroughly documents the interaction between him and the gf.Hate to say it, but most only do minimal(if any) documentation and if he has a heads up maybe he will go the extra mile on thorough documentation or even perhaps be willing to type up a statement(to be legally notarized of course!) for you to keep for your court cases.;)

Latest posts

Back