AH! She's chewing the drywall!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie'sMum

Nutz over Chins
Millie is chewing AND insists on chewing the drywall EVERY TIME/ EVERY NIGHT during playtime! it doesn't matter how much cardboard I put up, she always finds a new corner or some drywall to chew!!! Any suggestions??? AND its in my brand new apartment!!! I am thinking I should invest in that 8 or 11 panel playpen with the cover because she is a jumper and climber! Lil punk...very cute! AND when I try to take her away from the area she gives me a hissy fit, grunts and then nips at me! The only time she has nipped at me by the way! I can't just leave her in her FN 142, but I also can't afford her getting sick from eating drywall or my pocketbook either! Help!

Sounds to me like you need a play pen. We have a smaller cloth one but it's still big enough for the boys to do some major wall surfing. I also sometimes think they like the enclosed space because they know that they're safe and can let loose.

Did you buy this online?? If so do you remember where and if you have the link, I would appreciate it. I think I need to order one ASAP to save Millie, my walls, and my sanity :)

Back