Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which age group are you in?

• Teens

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 20's

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • 30's

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • 40+

Votes: 20 14.8%

• Total voters
Im 16 :) I've had chins for 4 years been breeding for almost 2.

Without school and all that crap weighing me down I have time to do what I loveeee!

I'm home schooled, I'm not an idiot ;) I'm also going to go to college, but public school was a waste of 7 hours. I learned in one year what I could have learned in one hour. I am required to do 4 hours of school a day, 20 hours a week. I usually do 6-8 hours a day to free up the rest of the week.

Sorry if my post sounded ignorant, it wasn't supposed to be. I love learning, but am very angry with the way public schooling is done around here. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I don't think school is useless, I realize that is how it sounded.

never said you were an idiot. I agree about some public schools - especially in TN. I have a granddaughter who goes to public school in TN. They aren't very good. She lives in Erin, TN - Glad to hear you love learning. By the way, WELCOME to CNH

never said you were an idiot. I agree about some public schools - especially in TN. I have a granddaughter who goes to public school in TN. They aren't very good. She lives in Erin, TN - Glad to hear you love learning. By the way, WELCOME to CNH

Thanks for the welcome, sorry if I seemed sort of spacy last night, sooo tired :) I had no clue there was an Erin, TN. All of the public schools within a 60 mile radius around here are just--unruly.

I am 21 and holding, and I will get my first chin(s) on Sunday. They just happen to be a quad too. I have been doing research all of a month I believe. *seems so much longer*

Latest posts

Back