Adventures of Guss

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
finally found my memory card thingamadooey! woo hoo!

and i figured since Rhino has his own thread to show off all his cuteness (http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23128&highlight=chronicles+rhino), Guss needs one too!

chilling out on what was supposed to be a no-sew hammock (epic fail, lol).
IM000226.jpg

as everyone says, excuse the poops! lol.
IM000239.jpg

oh, hi momma, i'm not doing anything here.... just checking out the baseboards.....
IM000247.jpg

kaboing!
IM000268.jpg

he had just dusted here:
IM000253.jpg

a couple more

my kiddo with a big smile because Guss jumped on/over her, lol.
IM000273.jpg

and i'm sure the fact that Guss lived in a not too bright basement with lots of things on the top of his cage makes him do this. he was doing it a good bit in his cage the first couple days too, but has since stopped. his cage here has nothing on top of it.
IM000255.jpg

hahahha yeah kinda when he's playing the piano
maybe you should get him a small piano/keyboard and see if he does that

I'm sure you're right. Glad you have him now, he's very handsome. :))

and i'm sure the fact that Guss lived in a not too bright basement with lots of things on the top of his cage makes him do this. he was doing it a good bit in his cage the first couple days too, but has since stopped. his cage here has nothing on top of it.
IM000255.jpg

oh he is quite the character! lol. is always up for scritches, and if i walk by the cage when he's near the front bars, and i don't stop to see him, he'll take his front paws and try to swipe at me through the cage bars! i love my lil Guss Guss :heart:

Guss was rather sad when i told him the long distance charges to call Handbag would come out of his apple twig fund, lol

IM000307.jpg

whoa....... long overdue for a Guss update here!

this is his 'aww momma, i want to cuddle more!' look (hence the scraggly fur, i was snuggling him just before)
Image0804.jpg

got a rosehip momma??
Image0790.jpg

it was all i could do to resist booping those feetsies! lol.
Image0700.jpg

Latest posts

Back