Adorable Greasy Rescue and A4!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErinsChins

So this is sort of a combined picture thread!

Today, I had my first black velvet baby! Well, I didn't, Juliet did :D This is her second litter, her first was a standard female and this one was a black male. He is HUGE. About 75 grams. Funny thing is I wasn't expecting it for another 2 or 3 weeks. He is so cute, I have never seen a black baby and it just made my day. I am so relieved to only have one, I need a short break LOL He is my A4 and so far this year it's been two girls, two boys.

And also, because Daniel couldn't resist taking pictures, here is a rescue that I got in today, his name is Goldfish. Funny right? Well, it would be if his previous owners didn't name him that due to the fact that he was in a tank. Anyway, he's a greasy little booger. So funny though!

Enjoy the pictures haha!

Attachments

• a4.JPG
    a4.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 114
  • goldfish1.JPG
    goldfish1.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 126
  • goldfish2.JPG
    goldfish2.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 122
  • goldfish3.JPG
    goldfish3.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 121
awwww! your baby is so cute!

and Goldfish (lol at the name!) looks like quite the character. i love that last shot, 'hey, can i get some privacy? i'm snoozing here!', hahaha!

Congrats on the baby, and Goldfish looks like a character! Look forward to hearing stories about him as I'm sure there will be plenty!

Beautiful kit!

And of course, since I'm a little cracked the first thing I thought of was
"Here's our jingle for Goldfish.
We wrote a song for Goldfish,
The rescue chin with the cheeky grin
who needs a real long dust bath."

:rofl:

just a little cracked? lol!

LOL - always fun to have those babies - congratulations!!!

Goldfish looks to be a pretty laid back guy. He's going to enjoy his dustbath and he looks healthy enough. Be careful with the dust though, he might try to swim through it!!!

Ronda

The baby is adorable but I would watch Goldfish, to me and maybe its my imagination, but he looks like he is gassy and may have bloat, perhaps others who have dealt with bloat can chime in but he does not look laid back, he looks like his gut is in pain from his postions and his expression on the face, could be the picture but better safe than sorry.

Latest posts

Back