A3

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
I had A3 born a week ago on the 18th of Feb. He's an adorable pure standard born to my Shoots standard female, Juniper and Bowen bred standard male, Rafiki. I don't have a name for this little one yet, but he is adorable and his feet are gigantic! Here are some pictures from the day he was born. I'm waiting on six more females to have babies in the next couple months. It's a crazy baby time over here!

IMG_4070.jpg

And for fun...here is little A1 being too darn cute for words
IMG_4063.jpg

Bebbies!!!! I LOVE BEBBIES!!! Tab I think we need to have a party at your house. :D

I don't know if you're still doing drug names and if yes, you're still doing ADD/ADHD medication names but I know of one called Vyvanse (pronounced vie-vance, it's an amphetamine) and thought it sounded kind of weird and cool. Not sure if it would go good as a name, but thought I'd put it out there.

The kid I mentor just turned 13 on Feb 18th! He's been my lil buddy for about 5 years now. Seems like a good day to be born, Bigfoot.

A3 is a cutie with huge footsies and A1 is so cute you're lucky I live on the East Coast or I would ninja myself onto your property and steal him!:neener:

Back